Real Estate Lawyer in Montreal
Acquisition/sale of immovables
When the time comes for you to purchase a house for yourself or to acquire an immovable for your business, the advice of a lawyer is indispensable. Schwalb will guide you throughout the process. Our team will assure that all the appropriate steps are taken in order to protect your interest.
Acquiring an immovable often implies a large sum of money. Our team will assure that all the appropriate steps are taken in order to protect your interest.
Schwalb will assist you from the initial negotiation of the purchase of your property, developing the property to its full potential, to the final turn key operation. We have extensive experience in negotiating and drafting construction and remodeling agreements, as well as with financing and loan agreements. Our years of experience in drafting and negotiating commercial and residential leases, as well as management agreements, ensures that your interests will always be well looked after.
Our professional services include the following:
- drafting protective clauses for the purchaser/seller in offer/sale
- negotiations for the buyer/seller in order to obtain the best price
- undertaking the necessary steps to obtain building inspections
- assisting with the due diligence process
You wish to renovate and/or undertake construction on your immovable, it is always important to consult a lawyer who is knowledgeable in the area of real estate, especially since there are many things that have to be taken into account including municipal by-laws and conditions that can pose obstacles for the realization of your project.
The team at Schwalb can help you analyze and evaluate the feasibility of your project by undertaking the following steps:
- Analyzing the pertinent legislative requirements relating to the area of real estate
- Applying for the relevant permits with the appropriate local authorities
- Taking all the necessary steps for the realization of your project; negotiating and drafting agreements with architects, engineers and general contractors.
Fill out the form to receive a free confidential consultation*
Still have any questions? Please, don’t hesitate to contact us:
phone: (438) 333-7767;
fax: (514) 635-6203;